Our Arrival into Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 22nd 2007
Published: January 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well, we have arrived safe and sound, but...............we dont have our bags!!!!!!!!!
Bit of an annoying start to the trip we are not too bothered for some strange reason!! The reason ew havent got our bags is because our flight from manchester to Heathrow was delayed, but only when we got on the plane they told us this! It was snowing in Manc for 20 mins, which just happened to be the time we were supposed to take off!! So the de-icers came to de-ice the wings but we still didnt take off for an hour and a half! So, we arrived in Heathrow and got whisked off to this other plane, when we were told our bags wouldnt make it on the flight!! so hopefully it will be arriving tomorrow!!! You never know though!! So we ave to buy suncream and clothes coz I'm wearing tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt at the mo!! BOILING!!!

To add to the chaos, we didnt have our receipts for our baggage, so couldn't prove they are ours, but they let us off for some reason!!! Then, about 10 mins ago, I found the the receipts in my bag..................OOOOOOPS!!!

Anyway, we have found a hotel, luckily (they were all full apart from this one!!!), and it's only like 3 quid per person with aircon and shower!!! bonus!!!

It's just got dark and sounds like it's getting busier on this backpackers road we are on so I had best go and buy some flipflops coz i'm wearing walking boots at the mo and losing a lot of water rapidly!

I shall be in touch soon and let you all know bout teh bag situation!

Bethan xxxx

P.S let me know if you know someone I have missed off the list for this blog please!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0201s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb