Back In Bangkok!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
November 29th 2006
Published: December 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Me and JudgeMe and JudgeMe and Judge

Me and judge in Bangers!
I get the night train from the capital of Laos- Vientienne back to Bangkok with an american guy I travelled with in Laos!

We arrive real early in the morning around 6am, completely knackered. We get a tuck tuck and head for Ko san Road! Just off Ko san we find a cheap guesthouse, pretty basic but cheap like 2 pound each a night!

I don't have my fone so its real hard to try and get in touch with Judgey! Eventually we bump into each other on Ko san Road around midday! Then I bump into 2 swedish girls I met earlier in the trip! We go on a boat trip down the river just say we did some sight seeing in bangkok! To tell you the truth it was rubbish! Nothing much to see and some fat guide waffling on at the front who you can't understand!...Oh well you have to give it a try!

That night is very drunken. We head for food about 8 o clock. Me Jared, Judgey and the two swedish girls. Then its onto the bars of Ko san road! I kinda enjoy Bangkok more this time. You have seen it
Thai kidThai kidThai kid

Me and some Thai kid selling roses, he was everywhere!
all b4. The women trying to sell you wooden frogs, the suit sellers, the tuck tuck drivers- hilarious, the same bullshit just a few weeks later!

We stay till 1st of december then head to Koh phagan!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Arm wrestleArm wrestle
Arm wrestle

Me showing jared who's boss!!!
Biggest lighter ever!Biggest lighter ever!
Biggest lighter ever!

trialling a lighter some guy was trying to sell us!
Bangkok slums!Bangkok slums!
Bangkok slums!

Slums, just before we arrived at the train station from Vientienne!


Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb