Day 2 afternoon evening


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
October 8th 2018
Published: October 8th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Wow Thailand is not disappointing, apologies for the inconsistency of the dates, I woke up early for the other ones.

As such our day started at 5.00 and the decision to have breakfast early and walk around the area. Very nom nom nom. A pair of sunnies found for 2.00 Australian which were needed .
We had a trip to the floating markets and the temples today, incredible, gifts for the girls gotten and my obligatory magnet. Beautiful sunny weather. Bankoky had rain and was only an hour and a half away.

Working on my haggling. Brilliant experience and the trip back with KFC for lunch lol, those 11 herbs and spices do not match the Australian flavours.???????

Then back for a walk around China town, a very sensory experience, challenging for some of us.

Swim in the pool and a few bevies then lead to dinner at the Chinese restaurant in the hotel. Definitely not Australian Chinese flavours, as some found out but delicious none the less. Laughs galore and quite a few wrong choices in cocktails for one of our group, I think we all nearly wet ourselves laughing with the shenigans, so much for not being to boisterous.
Final drinks out on the front promenade of the hotel and off to bed.
Big day tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb