Mokpo Korea!


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Jeollanam-do » Mokpo
September 12th 2007
Published: September 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well greeting from Mokpo South Korea. It was a small change coming from Busan. Mokpo is quite a bit of a smaller town but still enjoyable. I did some mountain hiking on a day off which was really nice. I also have enjoyed meeting local pastors and other people from around the area. Also the mayor gave us ( the whole ships company ) free tickets to the Spa. Sorry though no picture of that because all spas in korea are no clothes required. Just the way God made you I guess !! Anyways enjoy the pics !
BEN


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Welcome to MokpoWelcome to Mokpo
Welcome to Mokpo

Just a nice photo of all the welcome party that we had. There were people dancing and singing and everything else. They were really happy to see us come.
Hiking Hiking
Hiking

Well this is a pic of the hike I went on one day off. We hiked for a long time in search of the water fall in the area. This is what we found !! Just a trickle of water. So we did not intend to go all the way to the top because it was 810m climb but since we we unable to find the water fall we went to the top instead.
on the way up !on the way up !
on the way up !

Just a nice pic on the way up the mountain !
At the top !At the top !
At the top !

finally we made it to the top. I just about died making it up there but it was worth it !! What a view !
Communication is keyCommunication is key
Communication is key

Well we went for supper on night and found that we were unable to figure out what to get because all korea writting and not much english spoken. So this is how we dealt with the problem !!
DinnerDinner
Dinner

This is what we recived after ording our food from our pictures.... ha is was fun and really good food !!
The man himself.The man himself.
The man himself.

This is a pic of our international director... well not anymore actually but he is the guy who founded OM. From the work that he has done over 4000 people work in over 130 countrys. Amazing !


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 9; qc: 31; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb