Cruise Time!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
April 26th 2013
Published: June 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Our ShipOur ShipOur Ship

The Superstar Virgo
Geo: 1.28941, 103.85

Well for the second time I write this. Its half past midnight and Nat is sleeping soundly next to me in our cozy cabin on deck 6 of the Superstar Virgo cruise ship. As well she might, were both rather exhausted from a long and tiring day. We had plenty of time to run in our shoulders and get used to wearing our packs today. Nat was down in about 12 seconds from leaving our fragrance hotel, falling prey to a slippery grate to enter turtle-mode. Our destination for the day would be the Harbourfront, the means, a walk and train ride. As expected, our train experience far surpassed the horrors of Metro, the Singapore trains being efficient, punctual and clean.We spent the afternoon nursing sore, but hardened shoulders, exploring the malls at Harbourfront as well as a stroll to Sentosa Island. In time, we were ready to board our mini two-day cruise from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and back. The ship has been relatively impressive. We enjoyed a bbq dinner on the upper deck, lay by the pool, explored the ship and discovered what it had to offer. We finished with a particularly impressive magic show. Interestingly, ive counted less than 10 caucasian people on board.The casino is constantly packed, pubs and bars empty, and midnight supper packed out with locals chowing down a second dinner.Were looking forward to Malaysia tomorrow.Oh and I managed to find an adapter that will allow me to upload my SLR photos from my tablet. I still rely on free wifi to upload blogs (found some today at a coffee shop), but photos are more likely to appear sooner and in greater quality and quantity.Well Nats sleep is looking appealing so im going to follow suit.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



29th April 2013

Cosy room with a nice view

Tot: 0.249s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb