Universal Studio


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
June 21st 2015
Published: July 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 04



Universal Studios.



The morning was to travel at a moderate pace because Universal didn’t open until 10:00. Once again I managed to squeeze in a gym session, this time with Oli followed by a swim. We caught up with the Reids for some breakfast and morning banter then we got ourselves some cabs and headed over to Sentosa Island for a bit of movie fun.



After the compulsory photo in front of the Universal spinning world logo thing we lined up to be among the first in the gates. Once again the first rollercoaster, the bad ass Battlestar Galactica, was a solo ride. No worries I am sure the others will catch on.



To make the rides more appealing for everyone we headed over to a smaller dragon rollercoaster. The thing that made this ride was the bouts of laughter coming from Jill all the way around. So funny. After this everyone got in the swing of things with even a few guest appearances from LBS, not that I think she saw much through those tightly shut eyes.



The day flew by with heaps of rides, 60’s dinner snacks and street shows. The ride of the day for me has to go to the Transformers ride, the mix of visual and mechanical was seamless creating an awesome experience. The day was topped off with some lolly purchases and Jill even managed to score some spew flavoured chocolate, way to go Hershey’s.



The rest of the afternoon followed the same vein as the previous day with beers, pool, dinner which was sushi delivered on a little train and bed. Not a bad way to play out the day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb