Singapore trip


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
November 2nd 2012
Published: November 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Since I did not do this blog while I was away it will be one entry as we have been back for a couple of weeks so memory probably what's faded on details. Here we go.

Our flight began with early start and then a 7 hour flight. Didn't sleep watched movies. Couldn't believe how big airport was 10 min walk gust to get to bags. Also couldn't believe the 'streets' for shopping and we hadn't left the airport!

Picked up in Mercedes nice friendly driver - first impression was lovely and clean and trees and flowers everywhere. Not too hot for the afternoon. Hotel in great position overlooking the marina and great view of the Marina Sands Hotel. We were on the 36th floor with a balcony!

Didn't realised how tired from the tritime would be. Happy just to go to bed and prepare for the next day. Hotel not bad. Very centrally located shopping mall attached and rail. Used our hop on hop off bus to take a tour around the city which great. Chinatown and Little India. Couldn't believe Orchard Road lovely street but shopping mall after shopping mall!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement




Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb