Home and happy!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
February 6th 2010
Published: February 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The 12 hour and 30 minute flight to Singapore from Copenhagen wasn't too bad. Our main cargo was 18 race horses and 3 grooms to look after them so the upper deck did get a little crowded and we had all the smells of the farmyard gently wafting upwards from the main deck! Lovely horses though.

I am now back in Singapore and extremely happy to be back with Ita. We have decided to have another go at IVF after the recent disappointment and they sure don't mess about in Singapore. An appointment at Raffles fertility clinic this (saturday) morning and, if all goes well at the next couple of appointments in the coming week, we will hope to have some good news in early March. So fingers are well and truly crossed.

Now the bad news. Footie! What to say? We had enough possession against Liverpool but didn't create so much as one clear cut chance all match. I fear that's mid table mediocrity for us now - unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat in the Europa Cup. Wouldn't totally bet against it with Jags, Mikky and Yak all coming back from injuries and regianing match fitness slowly but surely. Tim HGoward needs to up his game though - fingers like cows udders when Gerrard fired in the corner that set up their winner.

Right, just after 5.00am here and time for bed.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb