Heading North


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
January 9th 2006
Published: January 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys. Just doing a quick post to let you know that we're heading out and going north to Kuala Lumpur (spelling?) in Maylaysia. We've been in Singapore since Thursday (Wednesday for all you back in the States) and it's time to move on. Singapore has treated us well. We've enjoyed visiting all the different districts and meeting people from the four corners of the world. It's been raining like crazy and it doesn't look like it will let up any time soon. But we're hoping anyways. Oh, just in case any of you want to contact us personally and don't have our email addresses, they are as follows: Kevin(kmanclan@hotmail.com), Swena(mswena@hotmail.com), Dustin(subsonic48@hotmail.com). So, talk to you all later and be sure to write.

kevin, swena, dustin

Advertisement



12th January 2006

yo yo
Hey guys, nice to know you´re actually doing it. For a while there I thought it wasn´t going to happen, but it did, and I´m proud of you guys. Wish I could be a part of it, but I guess I´m having my own adventure this year. Keep in touch!
12th January 2006

Nice Updates
Hey Kev, Matt, and Dustin, thanks for sharing the great updates and photos with us. I knew that with Kevin on the trip, there would be no shortage of great pictures. Keep learning and keep up the great work!

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb