The Lion City


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
January 2nd 2006
Published: September 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok, so back to Christmas Eve. We met some of Angels friends in Chinatown and had some dinner from the hawker stalls. I of course indulged in Nasi Goreng.

After that Angel suggested we go to a gay club. The guys pretty much refused straight away, but Angel had some friends who were going to be there, so we went along anyways.

The music there was awesome, the dj was damn sexy, and the guys working behind the bar were pretty cute too. Not to mention the half naked guys on the dance floor.

Speaking of the dance floor, it was cover in 'snow', and bubbles were everywhere!

We ended up meeting Angels friends, and made a heap of new ones while we were there. Everyone had a great time, and partied on until the club closed.

Now back to after my visit to KL. My parents came down to Singapore, and met me at my hotel. We went out to have a look at all the decorations along Orchard Road, and then went to one of the restaurants for dinner.

The next day we just went for a walk through some of the city. After that they decided to go back up to KL.

Over the next few days, me and some friends went to The Singapore Zoo, and Sentosa Island. The zoo was amazing, and I actually spotted a guy who works there who was in the Lonely Planet Six Degrees Singapore dvd.... haha. Sentosa Island was pretty good. Elise and I went wild on the luge, and almost stacked everytime we went on it. All in all we had a lot of laughs.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb