Singapore still


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
November 4th 2007
Published: November 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

First stop, Little India. That was completely different to the rest of Singapore we had seen, it smelt and was very dirty everywhere with cars everywhere. We walked through the streets, so we saw a lot of the locals, who were trying to sell their goods and products.

Next stop, Chinatown. Had a walk around the shops, but not a lot was open as it was Sunday. The shops were cheaper than home but not by much. Walked to some markets in the same area, which is one of the largest in the area. Brought a trolley so I can pull along my backpack as its so heavy, save carrying it!

4pm - Met Sandra, Carrie and Stacy in the gardens of the Raffles Hotel, where I also met Cianon. Had a catch up over a cocktail.

After our rest we were back on the train heading towards the 'Night Safari' where we saw the unusual animals playing and living in their habitat. Boarded a 3.2 km tram ride which covered the full route of the park. We waited around to see the 'Creatures of the Night' show. It was about the animals behaviours inc otters, owls wolves etc.

Managed our first load of washing! Stayed up till gone 2am, on call for the dryer to finish!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb