Singapore - Sentosa


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
November 3rd 2007
Published: November 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Early wake up call from Becki at 7.20, for our first full day in the city. No time wasting, we were on the train and met the others for 9am.

Travels began to find Sentosa. Well, as a typical tourist, we boarded the train to the wrong town! So had to de- tour and re - start our journey!

Once we arrived, we purchased our tickets for SIN$66, which included various rides and attractions.

Firstly boarding the cable car, that took us across to Sentosa Island.

Meeting the tour man, Brian, we first went to the Underwater World. Amazing fishes and sharks. Secondly, we queued for a 3D effect ride, which we had to wear such sexy red glasses. After lunch we headed up the tower, which gave a 360 degree view of the skylines and views. Carlsberg Sky Tower takes you up 110m.
Headed across to watch the dolphin show, featuring the pink dolphins and friends doing their tricks.
After caught the bus to Siloso beach to watch the amazing 'Songs of the Sea' show, with lights and water going to the beats of the music. Excellent display.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb