A day of walking in Singapore...


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
July 4th 2013
Published: July 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone,

I have taken many photos but we are finding a way to upload them. So we will post the photos in the next couple of days. Anyway today made me very , very tired due to loads of walking. But we started our walking to a local Macca's for breakfast. Next, to a very old historical hotel called Raffle's hotel. We had a nice look around Raffles hotel. The architecture was beautiful!!! After Raffels hotel we went to a battle box known as fort canning. But unforatantly we were not aloud in the battle box due to renovations but, we still got to see many other cool things. Fort canning was so beautiful i thought we were in the botanical gardens for a second. Then, we went to a sky scraper hotel which was shaped as three poles with a boat on top it was very cool. There was only one problem with the sky scraper was that we were not aloud in the pool it was only for hotel guest. Also were were not aloud too close to the balcony since mum's worry just too much!!! but i guess that is there job. Once we went and got some lunch we went and explored singapore a bit more until it was time for dinner. Dinner was very nice. Next, we went to a light show in the river it was extraordinary and and that was my day.

Thanks for reading my blog,

Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb