Jakarta , Yogjakarta


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Yogyakarta
July 8th 2013
Published: July 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all my followers,

I am sorry i have not been posting blogs we have been very busy and the wi-fi is not very good. Today we left from Jakarta and went on a 8 hour train trip to Yogyakarta. Jakarta was good apart from it being very dirty and very stinky....

So to me i probably would not go back there. Today we saw a little bit of Yogyakarta but it pretty much seems like Jakarta but smaller and less traffic. Also our hotel is great Ibis style it is a little comftable, snazzy hotel. The day before we arrived to Jakarta we went to the Singapore zoo we had been there before it took back memories but at the same time tested them. We had a very enjoyable day before our flight. Once we arrived at Jakarta late at night our first impression was thinking it was going to be an interesting stay and it actually was, with my brother falling sick. It made things go a lot slower, but the best thing was that we got to hang out by the pool most of the time. Now he has recovered but it was sort of cool when the doctor came to our hotel she had theories i have never herd of before. Like do not drink could drinks. We have all been exhausted from the past days and I am sorry for not blogging...

Thank you for reading my blog

Zara

P.S. Photos will be added at the end of my holiday due to connection problems.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb