Paradise for a day!!!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
July 3rd 2013
Published: July 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all my followers,
I am very sorry for not blogging last night for I was on a 5 hour flight. Anyway once we got off our flight we caught a taxi to our backpacker inn (Loffi inn). We arrived and went to check in and the manager woke up and said we were not on the records, or something like that. This wasn't the best welcoming from coming off a 5 hour flight at 5:00am. It took us a bit of persuading to convince him that we did book in and he finally said yes you did book in. So we got to our room to find out that it wasn't the best room and we could of got better but, we decided that we just have to get on with it because we were so tired. Once we had woke up at about 10:00am here... we went and got some breakfast from our hotel which was again not very enjoyable but we got on with it. We decided that we should go out and do something today so we did. We caught the tram to Santosa island. In Santosa island we went to an amazing beach that had a very expensive restaurant and a pool literally on the shore of the beach. Although the water wasn't very nice. All of us ad a fantastic time I would defiantly go back there again.Each of us kept hydrated by drinking one of the local drinks 100 plus. We were all very hot and tired after a long day at the beach so we decided it was time to go get some dinner. We found a reasturant in a shopping complex called Bugis. There was a nice little cafe type restaurant there were we ate at. After a nice dinner we walked to our inn and went to bed.

Thanks for reading my blog

Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb