We Made it!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
May 11th 2006
Published: May 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hiya everyone! I hope you are all well.
I would like to say thank for firstly for all the good wishes and also for the birthday cards and gifts!!

The flight was good before it had millions of progreammes to choose from - we watched loads of films and an episode from the american apprentice!!!and you could play games with other members of the flight (trivia etc.). There were great views from the plane which we will show you when we upload some photos.

We have been busy seeing loads of things - yeterday we went to two temples (oldest in singapore) and we did a buddist ritual (put water on a budda and made a wish). We basicaly did China Town - looked at all the market streets and ate chinese biscuits. We are walking everywhere so we dont have to pay any money so my feet are aching but bobs are ok. But it is much nicer to walk as you can see everything.
The other days we went to fort canning park (lovely) and little india briefly ont he first day which we will revisist. We also been to signapore art gallery and asian civilisation museum etc.
The weather is pretty humid - but yeterday it was cool after a previous downpour - what we got caught in without an umbrella! But the rain was pretty warm.

Today we are going to a botanical garden and the main shopping street (although every street seems to be A SHOPPING STREET)!!!!!!

Will write soon. Keep well!



Advertisement



11th May 2006

Its Me
Hello Bobby and Bob. Great to see that you have got to your first port of call ok. Just remember that you cant do all that much shopping, as you will have to carry all the stuff around with you for the rest of your holiday!!!! Have a great time and keep us all posted. Birthday wishes again to Bob. From Rich and Teri
14th May 2006

Photos
Singapore looks like a lot of fun, and we're glad to see that you are keeping to your time honoured ambition to have a complete set of photos with absolutely no other people in them. Richard is a bit concerned that you seem to have run out of money already, but Teri has explained the concept of "HolidayBudget"....without much success.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 68; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb