Singapore.... Fort, Zoo and Raffles... oh and PSP


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
December 8th 2006
Published: December 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey

I hope that you're all good.. Its all sweet here... we leave singapore tomorrow so, i thort i'd up date the blog with the goings on... Turns out i did get in trouble for saying Jen was thick.. Whod hv seen that coming... But then she went and called her self thick so, what can you do eh!

Ne who... We went to fort siloso.. which was way good... loads of wax guys pretending to be real (well not pretending i guess thats just how they're made) And videos and displays of what was going on at the fort there... why it was built and the goings on in singapore in the 1940's.. If you go to singapore i'd go there.. especially with kids cos... well its a fort... And thats always cool.. and they have the guns (cannon type guns) there not live ones... but replicas and man they're big. Oh and by the way the guns did fire... they were designed yto fire at sea but were turned round when the japaneese invaded... tho i couldn't really see the point cos by the time they would have been viewable they'd have taken all of singapore pretty much.. but hey they tried. Jen even enjoyed the fort as well... also while we were on sentosa island we went to the aquarium and cinemania.. cinemania is a film you watch which is for example a rollercoaster and your in a pod thing and move up and down and gives the feelign like your moving.. It wasn't that great. Aquarium was cool but not anywhere near as good as the one in Lisbon. After the fort we had some ben a jerries... Jen thort eating a tub would be either impressive of discusting... And man fossil fuel ben and jerries is good... Not sure whether it was impressive of discusting according to Jen but, i thort it was good.
Yesterday we went to Zoo with Matt and Lucy.. it was awesome... they had cows but, we missed them which was a shame but, seeing Lions, tigers, kangaroos, snakes and all sorts made up for it.. It was a mighty impressive Zoo... Tho they had a polar bear which didn't seem very nice... Incase you didn't know that Singapore is pretty much on the equator... .... not very polar... so i wasn't sure that was very fair on the polar bear... Any way Zoo = Good... They have a Night safari as well Which Ray told me to do but... turns out we're not gonna... We figured that we should either do one or the other and after 4 hours of Zoo we were Animaled out so, we've left that for when i come back to singapore.. When ever that is.

Erm today I got my PSP which is cool and cheap... Relatvely... You can surf the web on it.. which i think is cool but... It mayb Geeky... Infact i'm pretty sure i know which it is but, it is a cool toy so, i'm happy... Only problem is not Football manager for PSP in singapore so.. Have to wait a while for that!

Oh and also we went to Raffles.. which wasn't anywhere near as posh as i expecterd/ hoped for... For a start they let me in... Which i figure is always a bad start for a classy establishment... and then instead of bach and haydn and elgar ect... (Classical music) they had some rubbish cheesy dance mucis playing queitly in the background... The drinks (singapore sling which i don't think had any alcohol in) were expensive tho at about s$20(about 6-7 pounds).



Yer so, Tomorrow we go to Bali Oh our accomadation stuff is sorted out by the way, which is way handy. Hope that its better weather than singapore... We got very wet on the way top the post office today, and its rainey season so... its been raining a bit... Still warm tho so, its been good.

Any who

Enjoy


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb