Around the Wiorld in 146 Days


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
September 20th 2008
Published: September 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi All,
We have free access at Changi Airport so making the most of it. Singapore was good but we stayed only a night and the hotel is being knocked down (before it falls) in November. We return in 4 weeks when we will be some of the last customers.
It was a sad night last night as Michelle discovered that she had lost her ankle bracelet which I bought her for her 40th, it cost about 250 pounds. She rang the hotel in Hong Kong but they could not find it.
The next Grand Prix is here so at the airport you can get in a Toyota Grand Prix car and have two simulated circuits. Terry thought he did quite well but Michelle videoed it and when we looked after not only was there no video but there were no photos on the camera, it seems all the photos from Hong Kong are lost.
One of us is in a very grey mood here and it is not Terry.
Got to gfo now as we soon fly to Lombok where we can regroup and be positive.

Advertisement



20th September 2008

Can only get better
Sorry to hear of your troubles, things can only get better from now on. CAA
21st September 2008

Keep your chin up!
Sorry to hear you have had a couple of disappointments. I hope you enjoy Lombok and it lives up to expectations. I am sure you will. The pace will certainly be a lot slower than Hong Kong and Singapore - and you have the Gilly Islands to look forward to, too. Enjoy!

Tot: 0.53s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0697s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb