Last night in Cebu


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Cebu
May 30th 2006
Published: May 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey you all I am in Cebu until tommorow morning. Tommorow we fly off to Boracay, I am so excited. The last few days are definitely the cool down period since we have been so frantic running around traveling all over the place. Today we went to Bohol and went on an eco-tour. Eco-tourism is basically tourism set up that is sustainable with no detrimental effects or strains on the environment. We went to a river where the community has set up a community based developmental protection system that seeks to protect the river and succesfully run an eco-tourist venue. This place was really neat. Much of the day was spent traveling as we were taking ferries to and from the island. Our day started at 5 am and we got back around 6. It was a full day and we are all looking forward to Borocay. Boracay is the most westernized tourist island in the Philippines. Not too long now til I get back. I cant wait to see everyone. I think were all going out tonight and checkin out some bikini bars around Cebu since we dont have to get up til around 11. Well all you knuckleheads I will write again tommorow hopefully so I will talk to you then.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb