Where i want to be


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
July 9th 2008
Published: July 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Borocay, expensive, well compared to the thai islands anyway, but class! Skimboarding was the activity of choice here and so i purchased a board and got a free lesson from a very nice guy from the island and hit the shallows with the expert kids. Now these kids are good and have a good few tricks so found it very funny that i was falling of constantly. Though there was a lot of girls and guys doing the same ......soon got the hang of it though and had four very nice korean girls asking for a go on me board (which was nice :P) and asking how to do it, i tried to help i felt it only right that i did !!

We stayed on the island for five days not really doing a lot other than sitting on the beach, swimming and skimming ......we did check out another beach and visited some caves with bats which was cool and eventful. Whilst driving to the caves which were in the middle of nowhere four kids jump on the tuk-tuk and help push us up the hills and turn out to be the cave guides. Nice enough guys but try to rip us off, but we stand firm and give them some money and finally get them to leave us all good fun. So other than this excitement our stay was peaceful and beautiful on the white beach ........happy days!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0886s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb