Boracay Island


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
August 29th 2007
Published: August 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

If you want to experience sun, sand and sea at its best, then Boracay is the perfect get-away island that would make your endless hours seems limited.

The island noted for its white fine sand is only about 9 kms long and only 1km wide at its narrow midriff. We arrived in the island late afternoon with excitement on what the island can offer to us. The island was in the festive mood, with lots of people and boom music. Eat-all-you can were mostly offered by the resorts and restaurants starting at Php 200.00. Don’t worry your food budget can go as low as Php 50.00 with just one chicken and one rice.

The island revs up for the night crawlers. You can sing, dance and booze the night away. It is probably the only island that will not make you sleep at night with the loud music, beautiful warm bodies and intoxicating drinks. Day time activities in the island are swimming, snorkeling and island hopping. Jet-skiing and banana boat ride were really fun. Plus side is the local island people who really know how to take care of the vacationers.




Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0842s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb