The 3 Amigos


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
November 27th 2006
Published: November 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Manila yesterday afternoon, what an amazing city. It is even better than i remembered it last time and already wish that i was staying longer. As soon as i got off the flight it was the usual immigration mayhem, a long que and a slow officer. Why is it that what ever que you get in its the wrong one!

Anyway out into Manila i step, crazy city, sums it up. After being in Bangkok a while you think that the crazy driving and near misses every 5 meters are standard, then you get into a philipino taxi and its a whole new level of madness. Had such a lovely day, went to my friend Sam's house in Makati, it is so good to be back with my english friends again, its not the same drinking and going out with anyone else.

We had a good relaxing day around the pool then went out for the most amazing Chinese. Opposite, we sat and had some margaritas in an italian bar. Three Philipino men (amigos) turn up at our table with a bass, 2 guitars and a pretty good singer voice and seranaded with a mixture of spanish, philipino and english songs. They were so good and we all had cheesy grins on as they were playing and we 'tried' to sing along with the music.


Anyway, bit relaxed at the moment as we flew to Borocay today and i have just walked off the beach after watching the sun set whilst having the most relaxing massage ever. Am i making u all jealous???

We are staying at Boracay Beach Chalets on White Beach, Borocay. The 5 of us are sharing a 2 bed apartment, its really nice and only 10 pound a night. Went over to Nigi's earlier for some of the chicken wings i have been dreaming about since last time i was here. They didnt let me down and nor did the strong Mai Tai i found myself ordering again.

Anyway better go as we have to watch the boys down there 15 shots each to get there name on a board. I think it is going to be a messy night..............................

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb