Tulo baa, tulo aamaa


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu » Thamel
December 2nd 2007
Published: December 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Namaste!!!
Kalu and I are, like our whole family, proud to show some pictures of our newborn niece!!! A beautiful girl, 3,650 kg! And ofcourse amma Chanda, and baba Uttar are enjoying every minute with their little girl!!
A long difficult birth, but with supporting her, we got Chanda to keep working on it!! Every body is thinking of a beautiful name for our little girl! And Kalu and I are now Tulo baa and Tulo aamaa (big father and big mother, as the eldest brother and sis in law of Uttar)
I haven't seen the baby born, but I was spectator for 2 other baby's, who came too early, still in the labour room. And as a western girl, it was all a bit shocking, so different!
We also had a great Tihar in Fishling, thr popular brother-sister festival!! Tikka, lots of food, roti, dhalbath, lot's of visitors!

I'm enjoying my last days here, Kalu left one hour ago for a few days in Londen and Scotland to visit friends! And after that 5 months BElgium!

Friends in Belgium: we will see you soon!!
Friends in Colorado: we miss you!
Friends in NEpal: hope to come back soon again!

Big hug
Leen (and Kalu on the plane)


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

aamaa Chanda and baba Uttaraamaa Chanda and baba Uttar
aamaa Chanda and baba Uttar

KAlu's brother, his wife, and their first child!


Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb