MITBCA - Malaysian International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everyone,

It's Larry and Melanie again. This blog is actually an update of our 2010 Malaysian Travel Blog. We've been nominated for a Tourism Travel Blog by the innaugural Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards 2012 (MITBCA 2012). WE ARE SO EXCITED OUR BLOG WAS NOMINATED. The awards are hosted by the Malaysian Ministry of Tourism and they are trying to encourage bloggers from around the world. Currently we are in the top three of our category and truly hope to be selected as the winner of the Tourism Travel Blogs.

Malaysia was, with out a doubt, one of our favorite and memorable trips. My wife and I had such an amazing experience and loved the diversity we experienced while in Malaysia, from the jungles of Taman Negara to the secluded Perhentian Islands to the exquisite cuisines of Penang, and ending with the shopping mecca which is Kuala Lumpur. That trip was truly one of our favorites. Ever since we saw the "Malaysia Truly Asia" commercials here in Seoul, we vowed to visit. Now we've vowed to return.

If you want to look at all of the amazing blogs, you can visit there website:

http://mitbca.com/index.php

If you like our blog, you can vote for it under the section. Hopefully, we'll be blogging about our return trip to Malaysia in a couple of weeks.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb