Glimpse's of Kuala Lumper


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
January 30th 2006
Published: January 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Glimpse's of Kuala Lumper!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

View from the Towers!View from the Towers!
View from the Towers!

Can you see the shadow of the towers?
View of the tower from the Towers!View of the tower from the Towers!
View of the tower from the Towers!

View of the tower from the Towers!
View of the Towers from the distance!View of the Towers from the distance!
View of the Towers from the distance!

View of the Towers from the distance!!!
The Towers at Night!The Towers at Night!
The Towers at Night!

The towers at Night - I promise, the last photo I'll publish of them!
Bustling Chinatown!Bustling Chinatown!
Bustling Chinatown!

Chinatown at night during Chinese New Year.
Masjid Negara.Masjid Negara.
Masjid Negara.

One of SE Asia's largest mosques, apparently!
The old Train Station.The old Train Station.
The old Train Station.

A piece of 'Colonial whimsy' - or that's how the guide describes the train station!
St Mary's Cathedral!St Mary's Cathedral!
St Mary's Cathedral!

St Mary's Cathedral (not very large by European standards) but according to the guide it houses a fine organ! Didn't bother stopping to check it out on this occasion.
The Treehouse Fountain!The Treehouse Fountain!
The Treehouse Fountain!

The treehouse fountain, which the guide described as 'spectaculaly ugly so was therefore a must see on my list! Today's tack is tomorrow's art!
Telecomm Museum!Telecomm Museum!
Telecomm Museum!

Because no visit to Kuala Lumper would be complete without a visit to the Malaysian Telecomm Museum!!!


1st February 2006

fab foto's
luv the shots of the towers they're spectactular at night. what's with the telecomm museum? something to do with NTL? i suppose the treehouse fountain makes up for it... please keep the shots coming...
2nd February 2006

Towers
Clodagh, Howz' it goin'? You'd think that if you were in Kuala Lumper that you would have gone to the Petronas Towers - wouldn't you!? They are supposed to be spectacular. Have you not seen them!? Anyway, we haven't seen any pictures of my beautiful sister yet...
4th February 2006

Monkey Love Milk
Hey Clodagh! Hope you're keeping well. Did you make it out of Penang and away from all the ladyboys ok?? If Dave had known you were heading that way he could have given you some contacts... Looking forward to seeing you on the return leg - the champagne's on ice!!

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0619s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb