Singapore and Kuala Lumpor


Advertisement
Published: July 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

After going to Ko phangan we got a flight to Singapore to meet up with Luke. Singapore is such a nice city, and its big, very big. We got around around on the MRT (mass rapid transit) which is kind of like the underground in London but about a million times more clean and efficient. We got booked into a dorm style hostel in Singapore, which was better than I expected, and much more social. On our 2nd day there we went on the Singapore flyer, a huge ferris wheel like the London eye. The view from the top was amazing, hundreads of cargo ships in the bay and you really get a feel for just how modern and built up the city is. After that we walked onto and partially around the Grand Pix track. We also took a trip to China town and little India where we met up with Luke and his m8s. The food in Singapore is really good, tho wasn't tempted to try the local delicacy, fish head curry. I forgot to take my camera out with me in Singapore so am cheating a bit and stealing some images off the web.

After a few days in Singapore we headed to Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia. We got there by coach, which was really comfertable as I made full use of the massage chair on board. KL has a similar feel to Singapore, we got a good view from the KL tower, and took a look at the Petronas towers at night, after wandering through some giant shopping malls, one with a roller coaster inside. Were gonna try to go up the towers tomorrow, have to get up early to get tickets. Next were gonna be heading to the rainforest (Taman negera national park), and then back into Thailand, before going to Cambodia.

Hope all is well back home.

Cya.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



10th August 2009

best trip ever!!
I was in singapore early this year. It really a nice place to live in. I was in Singapore rearly this year. If given a chance to find a place and live my life to the fullest..Singapore is the only place in my mind... Clean air, organized country,MRT from one place to another, best foods , when in Sentosa,whew!! nothing more to say... so cool!!!Its my best trip ever.... Its worth living in Singapore....I LOVE SING!!!

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb