Malaysia: The Country with Immense Diversity


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Penang » George Town
August 17th 2016
Published: August 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post



Have you ever been amazed by a country’s diversity? If not then for sure you are yet to visit the immensely diverse and incredibly beautiful Asian country of Malaysia. This is a country, which has an amazing blend of Asian and European cultures. It is over here that you can experience how nicely, different customs, traditions, religions and cultures exist peacefully with each other. Also Malaysia has a lot of interesting things to offer, which makes it an ideal destination for people to visit. If you are looking to take a break from your everyday life then a good Malaysia tour packages is what you need.

This is a country, which would have been awarded the first prize if at all there were awards to be given to countries with the most amount of diversity. Malaysia has something nice to offer to each and every type of traveler. There are so many attractions over here and one is sure to make a lot of new memories to cherish and live experiences like never before.

The choices for places to visit and explore are many in this country. Out of all the wonderful places you can visit, here is a suggestion for you.

Penang:



The Penang Island is amongst the most popular tourist attractions in the country. It is situated in the Strait of Malacca off the northwestern coast of Malaysia. There is a lot of history attached to Penang and the historic town of George makes this place very attractive. Penang has been known to be amongst the most traveled routes and has been blessed with a lot of culinary and cultural diversity that makes this place really interesting. This place has some of the most wonderful works of architecture and is a visual treat for the traveler. You can enjoy a trishaw ride or a walk in George Town. The Colonial architecture and Indian, Chinese temples are some lovely sights you would get to see. Penang is sure to make your Malaysia tour package fun .

Plan well and choose from interesting destinations that suite you the best. Make good use of your time and enjoy the Malaysia tour package to the fullest.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.252s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb