Greetings from Laos


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Luang Prabang
February 21st 2007
Published: February 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to say hello and let you know that we are ok.

Sorry for the lack of blog recently. Computers have been slow and we have had Ady's Mum and Dad to stay, so we have been showing them around Ko Pha Ngan and Bangkok.
We have had a lovely time with them and they were sad to leave.

We are now in Laos with my sis and Dan, Ady's mate Mark and Rob and Jac a couple we met in KPN. Being such a big group is making travel easy, we commissioned our own minibus to the border of Laos for a good price and our own slow boat for 2 days down the Mekong. Which was great... The main slow boat had 140 people on and was a squash..

We are having a few days in Luang Prabang which is lovely, we are off to see some wats and markets today and caves tomorrow.

We will write again properly when we get back to Bangkok and get some photos of Western Oz, our stay with friends Paul and Mel in Mossman, our snorkelling and my dive on the barrier reef, and time with Ady's mum and dad and the rest of Laos.....

Love Nic and Ady xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb