Training Week


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
October 18th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sup Foreigners!

Im here in Omiya at an internet cafe hangin out on my day off and so far its been amazing! There is so much to tell but most importantly i made it, all my bags with me, and so far my one day of training was tough but encouraging and motivating. I found out where i will be living, an apartment 20 mins from my school, a one room place measuring 8 tatami (8 times 1.4 square feet), which is apparently more than enough room. Enough for what i dontt know but im sure i will be comfortable in it. Today i am exploring the city with some of my fellow Aeon teachers in training, going to a famous shrine and people watching on the streets and in shops. My japanese has already been helping alot and it got us into a secret restaurant and bar last night and we managed to make friends with local people here who ended up eating with us and showing us around the bar district for some sake and beer.

My time is up so i gotta go but know that things are going great and this next week will be tough with all my practice lessons and homework to do. I will be at my place on monday but without internet so it may be a little while after that before i email or write on the blog. One love and がんばて (go for it!)

Sloan~sensei

p.s. The president of the company made a special visit to meet with us and he explained how he felt "great strength and energy" from our group, which we were told afterwards was an ecceptionally favourable compliment. He finished his speach by saying that as long as we teach with out mind and body as one, we will "be success" and all our students will be "very げんき (genki)"!!

pps. there is a special video of my first interaction with a japanese girl that will be shown by special request for anyone who wants to laugh at the usual Sloan antics. Trust me though, its not for everyone!

Advertisement



18th October 2009

i miss your life already! love you dearly, Sloan.. sounds amazing so far.
18th October 2009

special request
I want to see the video of your interaction with a Japanese girl as long as it isn porn. Yahoo.... Love, Aunt Mary

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb