Sushi and TGIs


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
August 25th 2008
Published: August 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We woke up around 10.30am and realised we'd run out of clean underwear - today was the day to do some washing! There was a washing machine on the roof and we had to dry our clothes in doors as it was pissing down again.
We went to a revolving sushi bar in Asakusa for lunch - it was very lively. The people and the food moved around very quickly! Afterwards we decided to take the metro to Ryogoku to see Sumo World, it was difficult to find and as we arrived in the rain we discovered it was closed. Feeling a bit deflated we headed back to the hostel and Janine had a bowl of cereal to cheer herself up!
We relaxed and showered, got dolled up for a night on the town. Maz was feeling tired so Kel, J9 and me (Hel) headed in to Shibuya on the hunt for TGI Fridays. We were all really exited about eating good food and it was Janines first TGI experience. We ate loads and drunk some massive cocktails, sadly i didnt really feel the benefit as i was sick half way through my cocktail from too much food! Everything was fine and i went back to the bar and finished my drink - delicious!
We had a fun drink, giggled our way home and went to bed with full stomachs.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb