Rise and Shine!!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
February 27th 2008
Published: February 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi!
Isn't it funny how the time change screws you up? It's 7:15 here, Rudi and I have been up for a few hours and we are on our way out for the day! At least we will be able to see Tokyo in lots of day light time!
I know I wrote on our blog last night and spoke of how luxurious our room was. Until Tokyo I never liked a warm toilet seat because it meant that someone just got off of it after being there for a long time ... here is it so nice to have a warm seat to sit on first thing (I even turned the temp up!).
Our room faces the city and it is on the 28th floor. We have a great view of the millions of buildings and, surprising to us this morning when the sun rose, a spectacular view of Mount Fuji! We have tonnes of pictures of course!
We hear there are many Starbucks around so we are headed out to find one and hopefully a place where we can buy a breakfast. There is a lovely buffet here in the lobby but it is $25 dollars.
Well, we are off to enjoy our day! We'll write more tonight and take advantage of this lovely business centre and free internet access!!!
Love Amy and Rudi!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.198s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb