Day Two


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Jimbocho
May 12th 2010
Published: May 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Good morning everyone I am feeling much better today, thanks to mom for giving me some stuff before i left that is :P. I slept great. the beds are really long but the comforter they give you is short :P. The shower is interesting one lever for water pressure one for temp :P. I thought i was vertically challenged in US showers but here it is much more so. They had a mirror in the shower that came up to the base of my neck. Today we all meet the Japanese Students and walked around Meiji University. There are a lot of Students who are support students. Even thou they area shy about there English they are actually really good with it. We meet the professors and got a tour of the Campus. After the initial talk we had a luncheon with the students who we meet there. After the Luncheon we got a tour of the library. After the Library I went with some other students led by Professor Roc, to the Museum in the basement of the University which included a torture section of tradtional Japanese torture devices and some from other countries. After that Professor Roc led us back to the Sakura out Hotel telling us stuff about places as we walked. When we got back I went up for a nap before going out and woke up the next morning :P. i guess i was tired.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb