Day Seventy Three: Mexicana Mexicana


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Saitama » Saitama
June 6th 2008
Published: June 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Mexicana Mexicana!Mexicana Mexicana!Mexicana Mexicana!

Diego, Cheech (with faithful partner Chong), Me, Jessica and Salma - you can see Sanae walking behind us
Theme for Friday Night: Mexico

Things not possible to buy in 4 different supermarkets Sanae and I went to over the past week:

- Salsa
- Tortillas
- Taco shells
- Guacamole
- Avocado
- Sour Cream
- Corn Chips

on Thursday, Mexico Night was looking difficult.

However, on Friday we trekked to 2 more supermarkets where I managed to find some sour cream and two dusty packets of corn chips and Sanae scored an avocado. Most Excellent. We also both bought home a bottle of tequila each and liquored ourselves up preparing a feast.

Guests: Salma Hayak, Cheech Marin, Diego Luna, Jessica Alba and Phoebe

Requirements: Mexicana Costume

As you can see by the photo on the right half of the tequila was gone before we even started dinner (Poor Phoebe doesn't drink so had to put up with Sanae and I slurring things at her like 'Eat the worm') so the night was off to a good start - we played all the mexican themed music we had on my computer, George Straight and the seashores of old mexico, ALT and the lost civilization with Tequila, Cypress Hill with Tequila Sunrise and The Joe Nichols classic Tequila makes her clothes fall off. We then ran out of music about Tequila so got creative with trying to find songs to go with the Mexican theme.

After we polished off the tequila we went down to the local disco like all young mexicans should. We then had a fight with an old lady at the disco who tried to rip us off and stormed out without paying for our drinks and did a very Japanese thing on mexican night and went to karaoke and drank ourselves silly till 4am when we stumbled home, took off our cowboy boots and silly moustaches and went to bed.

PS: No one ate the worm. (We talked about it a lot, but at the end of the day there was no worm in the bottle)

Advertisement



1st July 2008

hahaha.you forgot to invite the most beautiful girl in Bali- Niske!!! ^^ XOX

Tot: 0.207s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb