Day Sixty Five: Pretty in....


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Saitama » Saitama
May 30th 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Pink Desserts for Pink LadiesPink Desserts for Pink LadiesPink Desserts for Pink Ladies

I don't know whats happened to the camera on my phone lately - all my photos are coming up dark!!
Pink Night!!

Yay for Pink Night - we have it all sorted right down to the little pink love heart sticker in the middle of Sanaes forehead.

Guests: Leah, Sanae and a surprise guest - Manabu!

Gifts: Required, to the value of 300 Yen and must be pink

Soundtrack: Pink, Pink Floyd

Visual Entertainment: Pink Panther movie (the one with Beyonce)

Attire: Pink (duh)

Drinks: Srawberry Wine, Rose Wine, Vodka with peach and cranberry

Entree: Prawn Dumplings and Jambon Baguette

Main: Creamy Seafood Pasta, Salmon Salad and Pink Sausages (I don't know why they were pink, I just ate them)

Dessert: Strawberry Pudding, Strawberry Mousse, Raspberry and Peach Jelly with Ice Cream, Strawberry chocolate, Pink Clickers and Pink Pokki


Action Plan: Leah will arrive home first and begin cooking, Sanae and Manabu will walk to Tsutaya and rent visual entertainment and CDs for the evenings events. Sanae and Manabu will come home to find Leah poking at some prawns with a confused look on her face and Manabu will immediately take on the role of bar tender. Polite chitchat while dinner is made. Once dinner is ready, proceed to couch with your gift for the gift giving ritual. Pass gifts to the right. Manabu will have Leahs gift of strawberry scented bubble bath in a faux champagne bottle, Sanae will receive Manabus gift of kawaii pink stationary and Leah will receive Sanaes gift of strawberry shaped bath bombs and pink ladies face masks of which Leah has wanted forever to be properly japanese but has never got around to buying. When everyone is pleased with their presents and have stopped trying on their face mask, please eat dinner and make appropriate "mmmm" noises until most of the food is gone and all the guests are rolling around on the couch saying things like "Oh my god, I'm so full I can't eat another bite" before proceeding to eat another bite. At this point the bottle of vodka should be finished and it would be prudent to open the rose before the Visual Entertainment starts. Enjoy wine while watching Visual Entertainment. Once Visual Entertainment is over, bring dessert from the kitchen which you will place strategically on the table so guests may have photos taken of themselves with the dessert in silly poses. Sanae will lick a strawberry in almost all the photos.
Share the dessert around slovenly, open the sparkling strawberry wine and proceed to spill it on the floor as all guests dance around the flat when the soundtrack part of the evening commences. Slump on the floor to make further polite conversation to the extent of how drunk all of the guests are. Laugh hysterically as all guests rewatch the part of the Visual Entertainment where the two main characters are dressed in wallpaper jumpsuits and are pretending to be Beyonces back up dancers. Repeat three times. Sanae will have a shower and come out to find Manabu has promised to wear a pink tie at his wedding and Leah passed out on her bed. Sanae will remove the heart shaped sticker from the middle of her forehead and place it carefully on the bathroom mirror. The next morning all guests will wonder how the sticker came to be on the mirror.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb