Osaka here Osaka there


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Osaka » Osaka
May 27th 2008
Published: May 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Osaka Rocks!!!! 26 secs
Osaka is the 2nd largest city in Japan after Toyko. We arrived in Osaka you guessed it by "bullet train". Those trains are supper, our Japan rail pass paided for it's self before we even left Toyko.

We arrived on the 17th May. Yet again we were near to all the sites and the subway station was located under our hotel. The only complaint I have about where we stayed was that there was no free internet, as the hotel was a business hotel.

We went to Osaka Castle and to Universal Studios. A bit of traditonal culture and Janapnese-American culture, well if you could call it that.

We visited Osaka castle on the Sunday. It was a very popular destination but alot of the information was lost on us in the museum as it was only in Japanese, which was a shame. When we left the castle we went for a strole around the grounds. We stumbled across a Japan- Korean friendship day concert. We also came across a street full of bands, it was like battle of the bands. There were also some people doing martial arts.

The next day the Monday we went to Universal Studios. We went on a few rides including Jaws, E.T. Terminator but my favourite was the Sherk 4d film. It was all in japanese but it still worked. Phil went on the roller coaster and some spiderman ride. It began to rain whilst we where there and didn't stop all day.




Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb