SOJIWAN TEMPLE


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Yogyakarta
January 24th 2012
Published: January 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

sojiwan templesojiwan templesojiwan temple

sojiwan temple
The temple is located in the Village Kebondalem Sojiwan Kidul, District Prambanan,Klaten regency, Central Java. To go to the temple is not hard, you can take the route fromthe entrance of Prambanan Temple.



the south gate of the temple there is some sort prambanan provincial boundaries. Note that there is a small road on the left to the south



After passing the railway, from the existing rail junction, take the straight road, about300 meters you will find a junction with a branch to the left (east). Take the road to the left, you've arrived at the village main street of South Kebondalem. Follow the straight road.



about 400 meters from the junction before, you already can see the Temple Sojiwan located on the right or south road.



This temple is patterned Buddhism, evidenced by a temple which has several stupas. This temple was built about in the mid-ninth century, during the reign of Rakai Pikatan-Hindu. One source that mentions the existence of the dynasty when it was Inscription Canggal.



In the main temple there are temples and some ancillary or complementary. The main temple facing west. Basic rectangular-shaped temple. Walkway or patio is above the base of the temple, around the body temple. The door of the temple has a viewer that protrudes into the front also features a winged staircase that ends Kalamakara relief.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0819s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb