Day 6 - New Delhi


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
December 29th 2009
Published: December 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We got to our hotel from Agra very late last night so we slept in this monring until around 6 am. Our bodies are finally starting to adjust to the local time zone. Our flight from Delhi to Luang Prabang is not until midnight so we had all day today to explore Delhi for the last time. After our last breakfast here at the hotel, we decided to take the Delhi Metro to Chandni Chowk where we explored an old part of Delhi. It had many shops. You can buy anything there and it is where the locals shop.

Later in the afternoon, we hired a taxi to take us to the ANI market where they sell spices among other things. Ken got his curry spices there. Then, we went to Delli Hat where they sell goods from each state of India. I got more stuffs.. shopping, shopping...

We had our last dinner here at the hotel while writing this blog. We will leave for airport in a couple of hours.

Here are some pictures from today.....

Steven


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



30th December 2009

hey guys, todd said he enjoyed reading your blog and that you are both good writers.
11th January 2010

Save some breakfast!
India looks beautiful. You guys really do a great job with this site. Funny story that you guys got off the plane at the wrong place. I'd probably be scared if that happened.

Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb