Juice


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
March 6th 2006
Published: March 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Price listPrice listPrice list

Now this makes it really easy to decide!
India is quite hot, you know. And Indians seem to get thirsty quickly. They dont sell bottles of juice or cans of lemonade here. Actually, what they do is much more fun. The make you fresh juice.

It workes like this.

First you decide if you are thirsty. Yes!

Then you think about what kind of juice you would like to have. Orange!

Then you ask Rene to order you the juice in hindi. If you dont have Rene with you maybe English will be alright, too.

Then you watch the show.

First he will take out some peeled oranges. Yummy!

Then he will throw them into a big green machine, that makes a lot of noise. But actually everything is noisy in India.

Then below the machine the juice gets filtered and poures into a big jug.

Then he fills a glass with the juice and hands it to you.

And then you must be much quicker than Ojo, if you want to get some of the juice. He is really into this sweet stuff.

Sometimes I wonder if i could bring some fish and he would make some fish juice for me. Well, it may be worth asking.

I will tell you some more about my favorite shop here in pahar ganj. It is a milk shop...


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb