Surviving the Heat--India with Krystal


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » Delhi » Karol Bagh
June 6th 2017
Published: April 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Living in New Delhi, India during the summer (whose idea was this again?!)...not the most comfortable of scenarios. Especially if your living in your flat without an air conditioner and only a ceiling fan and cracked open windows to help.

So what to do...what to do what to do....

Option one) Buy an a/c (but that of course is very costly and lets face it this is a rented apartment)

two) Rent an a/c (Sounds like a sweet deal, get it all summer long! But of course watch out for unbranded a/c's as this will cause the electricity bill to spike.)

three) go swimming (But then again as a blonde white girl in India...that would mean searching for either a swimming pool with only a ladies section or checking the pool hours to see what time is the "womens only" time of day.)

Four) Move to the Himalayas

Five) Accept the heat and situation and in return lose weight by sweating profusely!

So there you have it folks! How to survive the heat in Delhi...

(Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, headaches, memory loss, drowsiness, fatigue, loss of appetite, moodiness, constantly checking the food in the refrigerator--to get a cold breeze--and memory loss.)

Please check out my website: https://www.kryskolumbustravel.com

Also: www.krystal-kelly.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb