eveything returns.......


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Pune
April 14th 2007
Published: April 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

this morning i awoke to the sounds of a man excitedly yelling pune, pune, pune....last stop.
the overnight bus journey was said to be 12 hours and it was only a quick 10!!!
i had a single, lower sleeper box separated by yellow linen curtains vigorously blowing from the open windows breeze, which i eventually tied up. the gentleman above me asked the bus to make a quick stop at a roadside wine shop.....was this a gift for his arrival or was the party about to begin??? in the middle of the night i felt something moist on my leg, i thought i was dreaming and thus paid little attention until the edge of my sheet, pants and dress were quite wet.....hmmmm....i felt around and smelled it and felt some more....what is this wet....then all confused i jumped up...was about to wake mr. wine to request he cork it. i took a deep breath and felt again to realize there was nothing newly dripping and trusted he already capped the leak.

so, here iam in pune once again. i have not gone far and thus i have travelled so far, wide and deep. after originally leaving pune, i explored mumbai (bombay) for a week and sat with a master in satsang every morning. each day provided a piece of magic and synchronicity containing many stories to be shared and not to be shared since blogging or even e-mailing hasnt happened. and what are stories anyways????

went to arambol, goa and have been there since yesterday. swimming in the sea, completely obsolving my fear of her power..a wave comes..turmoil may hit..perhaps i stumble and fall then i simply go through it and rise up..it never happened..it is finished and i survived.
LIFE in action. adjacent to the sea is a sweet water lake surrounded by lush, green jungles. watsu in practice, sipping coconuts, laughter and splashing about. a mud bath in the jungle with a cool fresh water pool to rinse off in. many songs of beautifully colored birds in flight. deep greens and blues...rich reds. this room overlooking the sea and swaying palms with my favorite hammock to rest in. bright orange papayas and flourescent yellow pineapples. fire spinners, musicians, jugglers, dancers, colors, players and performers uniting on the arabian sea. almost end of season once i arrived so already pretty mellow. and more satsang and more satsang and more satsang.

now, i will discover what is coming next. perhaps i will write more and share stories before "they never happened" or i will continue to not be a blogger. we shall see...

before i leave pune i will try to figure how to post photos so check back soon.

i am feeling you all close to my heart as always because as always we are one heart.

Advertisement



14th April 2007

missing you
once again beautifully and powerfully written. was just returning home from errands when cousing Stu called to announce that his Mom had passes away and the funeral will be tomorrow. I advised that we are expecting a fierce storm and if weather permits I will be there. So no mention of romance this time around? looking forward to talking to you tomorrow or maybe by you it is today with all of me Mom
14th April 2007

pictures are great, captions are better
did you bring a rego park bible home with you?
15th April 2007

a New York day...
Today is the kind of day - although it is Sunday- that one wakes up and puts on a silly, too-warm outfit with funky shoes and grabs one's only umbrella to brave the fierce wind and rain and head to work. It is the kind of day that the earth and the concrete get no reprieve from the downpour, and where standing in a train station sounds like you would be standing in a cave...damp and cold. Ahhh, the fickle weather of Spring on the East coast! How lovely gloom and doom can truly be. I am watching trees as well, just barely budding...but they are shuddering in the stormy sky that will not invite the sun to share until tomorrow...this is a gray party, you see! Yet as wonderfully monochromatic as my scene may be, my heart is filled with the colors of love that you have for life. And as I stare out of my eyes, they are softly hugged by the specs that I wear when I read your words, my friend...your writing serving as glasses that enable me to see something so completely different than I see without them. Joy!! Max and Leo and Facundo are all wonderful - looking more alike as time passes, yet looking so very different. Continue to experience and grow and most importantly share... I love you.... Watch out for wet spots! Nicole :) :)
16th April 2007

feeling your happiness...wonders of the world
Knowing you are fully engaged in your experiences.....knowing that your world of late is quite different than all else. I remember our struggle with SNUBA in Kauai. I remember you over came it with a little work. The strength of water. I am feeling you are doing the same on a greater level. I'm glad I got to hear your voice, even for a minute or two. Keri's international news...maybe you can swing the media away from all the negatives and help Keri Lauren's network to feel some positive energy. Keep on blogging...you blogger... MISS YOU>>>Brother Bradd

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb