The Ultimate Guide to the Machan resort Lonavala


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Lonavala
June 3rd 2021
Published: June 3rd 2021
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


The Machan is one of the best Lonavala resorts that combine luxury, comfort, knowledge, and relaxation in one experience. These Machans are built high up from the forest floor, amidst trees so you can fully indulge in the natural bliss. Unlike other Lonavala resorts, the Machan believes in the preservation of natural flora and fauna. At the Machan, you enjoy a variety of activities like trekking along the private protected paths, cycling along the Western Ghats, bird watching, Shinrin Yoku, and the Aranya Spa. These truly therapeutic activities lighten your mind and vanish your stress.

Following is the list of the seven extravagant yet unique Machans:


1. The Heritage Machan



The Heritage Machan is built 45 feet above the forest floor, around a wild fig tree that is preserved in the courtyard. This Machan has a traditional feel to it with rustic ambience and recycled relics. This Machan has a Crow's nest which an elevated platform that offers an unrestricted view of the forest.

2. The Starlight Machan



The Starlight Machan is spectacular with its distinct feature which is the retractable roof. Each night, you unveil the sky with the click of a button and witness millions of twinkling stars shining back at you. It also a private pool for you to plunge in peace.

3. The Sunset Machan



As the name suggests, the Sunset Machan is placed intelligently for you to feast your eyes on the evening sky as the sun sinks into the valley whilst painting the sky with all shades of red and orange.

4. The Woods Machan



The Woods Machan is cozy and snug with the romantic setting and decked rooms. It is a ground-based accommodation which is perfect for couples to spend moments of joy together. This Machan has a fireplace that keeps you warm on rather chilly forest nights.

5. The Canopy Machan



The Canopy Machan is beautiful with its blissful setting. It is built on the edge of a cliff and it overlooks mountains and the dense forest from the private deck that also incorporates an open sky bathtub and a hammock.

6. The Forest Machan



The Forest Machan is a suite-like accommodation that is aesthetically designed for large families and friend groups. It also has a loft that provides an uninterrupted view of the surroundings.

7. The Jungle Machan



The Jungle Machan is perfect for nature lovers as it provides a hidden view of the jungle. It provides the experience of staying very close to the forest as it has trees that begin from the forest floor and go through the roof of this Machan.

Unlike other Lonavala resorts, The Machan believes in Preservation, Conservation, and Community. This idea reflects in all their activities and services. They educate people about the diverse flora and fauna of the Western Ghats. You can benefit from it if you participate in the exploration with their talented in-house naturalists. When you are at the Machan, you too become a part of the greater purpose.

At the Machan, you disconnect from city life and rejuvenate in nature’s lap. Plan your next vacation at the Machan and immerse yourself in the beauty and benefits of the eco-friendly life.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb