Couples-Friendly Attractions at The Machan Resort


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Lonavala
June 1st 2021
Published: June 1st 2021
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The Machan Resorts Lonavala


One of the things that can grow a relationship like no other is looking for opportunities to do things together that you both can enjoy as a couple. You build new interests together, find new joy and make new traditions. This is a process where two hearts become one. Everyone dreams of trips with their significant other while making memories for a lifetime.



There is no better place than The Machan, an eco-friendly couples’ resort in Lonavala that blends modern comfort and natural therapy, which you enjoy in utmost privacy. All the Machans are built on great heights, amidst the dense forest that curtains each Machan perfectly. You can bring your loved one for special occasions or vacations and enjoy your days to the fullest while being disconnected from the concerns of the outer world.


Here are some of the brilliant activities that make the Machan, best couples' resort in Lonavala:






1. Trek on the private paths



The Machan offers trek on the private paths in the protected forests. The trek provides you a chance to bond with your partner as you notice interesting things about each other and get to know their strengths and weaknesses. As you dwell in the forest, your mindset becomes aligned and understanding for each other grows to a new extent. The trek leads to the beautiful Sunset Point where you savor the final gift of this trek. Ascendingthe trek together and fully finishing it provides a sense of achievement that is shared while watching the sun sinking into the valley.


2. The Woods Machan



The Woods Machan is perfect for couples with its rustic ambiance and wooden setting. It is designed to feel cozy and snug. It gets cold at night since it's built in the middle of the forest therefore it has its fireplace, to keep you warm in the chilly nights. Sunlight filters through the tall trees and revealsseductive shades of solid brass. It’s couples as well as eco-friendly.


3. The Canopy Machan



The Canopy Machan is built on the edge of a cliff overlooking mountains and forest. Its large glass walls and spacious rooms let you soak in the unparalleled beauty of nature. The uninterrupted view of the lush green verdure and the colors of the evening sky becomes even more beautiful when you share it with your special one. The private decks in this couples’ resort in Lonavala contain an open bathtub and a hammock for you to lay back and enjoy the luxurious escapade.


4. Private Bonfires and Dinners



The Machan is dedicated to making your stay unforgettable. Bonfires are generally enjoyed in a group but here, private bonfires are set up only for you and your partner. Privacy is seriously valued at Machan and it is evident in all of their services. Private dinners are arranged for couples where they can enjoy food and the sumptuous surroundings in utmost privacy. These moments become memories that you can cherish for the rest of your lives.


5. Stargazing



Stargazing together is deeply romantic and intimate, especially in this digitized aged of ours when we spend more time on our mobiles rather than spending it with each other. You forget about your phones in this couples’ resort in Lonavala and behold the sensational constellations together and engage in the exchange of your thoughts.


6. Bird- Watching



Couples who learn together, stay together. Through bird watching, you discover diverse native birds of the Western Ghats. Birds can also be spotted from the comfort of your private deck. You might also be subjected to few visits from the birds on your deck. Some of the bird species that are found on the premises are Puff Throated Babbler, Jungle Babbler, Indian Scimitar Babbler, Coppersmith Barbet, Great Barbet, etc.



A relationship is a bond between two individuals that ties them together. It's important to build experiences and memories that cheer you up instantly when you look back at them. Enjoy the next vacation with your loved one at Machan, the best couples resort in Lonavala.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0738s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb