Enjoy Tour to Hill Station Manali, Himachal


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Manali
April 2nd 2009
Published: April 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Manali a small town in the lap of Kullu valley surrounded by lofty peaks with flourishing orchard, is a popular honeymoon destination and hub for numerous treks as well as a great countryside ideal for adventure sport lovers.

Manali literally means the 'Home of Manu'. Manu is the mythological character who is supposed to have survived when the world was drowned in Flood. He then came to Manali and recreated human life. Thus, the area of Manali is sacred and Hindus treat the temples here as pilgrimage. Being a complete travel destination Manali is visited throughout the year for Honeymoon tour, weekend excursions, Adventure vacation trip and religious pilgrimage tour.

And for a comfortable and enjoyable stay in Manali lots of resorts, cottages and Hotels in Manali are catering to the needs of tourists visiting here. Tourist can book Manali hotels in all categories like luxury hotels, deluxe hotels and budget hotels in Manali which provide all modern facilities and amenities through Himachalhotels.in. Hotels in Kullu Manali also offer discounted hotel packages with special honeymoon packages and adventure activity packages to make your trip to Kullu Manali a memorable one.


Advertisement



3rd February 2010

Nice Blog
Very Nice blog.Good information provided...is really helpful for the visitor visiting Manali in Himachal Pradesh....Keep writing..

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb