DIVINE PEAK-LAMA LAMBHRI(3528M)


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Kullu
May 17th 2016
Published: May 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

From previous page......
When we reached near the Sharchi village after climbing about 20 long loops by Zylo taxi,we stopped 100m before Sharchi to see the view of Sharchi village. What a beautiful location of this village.After coming up by steep hilly road from Nalgaadi which is river bank place,we reached on beautiful plain place on such height..One can not help self to praise the beauty of nature.You will see this wonderful,peaceful and beautiful village in photos of Divine Peak-Lambhri trekking(May-2016).
We stopped for 15 minutes to take photos.Actually we should have come here in the evening to stay and to start trekking in next day in early morning to Lambhri.We were reaching here about 10:00 AM. morning.We could not enjoy the natural beauty of this village so much because time was not permitting us.

Let us start trekking from the Jamana village,because we reached at Jamana village on 7-05-2016 at about 11:00AM .You have also read in previous page.This Jamana village is also very beautiful.This is base village for Lambhri trekking.we were now going uphill on traced foot path.After half hour trekking,now forest starts.It is principle of trekking uphill that trekker should and must have about 20 to 30 kg bag on the back.It helps to acclimatize quickly and also to trek easily because body weight is countered by bag weight on the back.In the trekking Engineering,bag weight on the back of trekker generates momentum which is also free energy to push the trekker upward.

I as leader was trekking bit ahead of the group,because leader should go bit fast.This also helps others to follow.Actually trekking means nothing but it is ability of a person to test tolerance,patience and Performance power.After one trekking ,I observed the performance of team.It was satisfactory. Now traced path vanished.Our guide was telling us path and direction.In this trekking,Guide is must.We took rest to take some refreshments and juice drinks.Energy must be supplied to body like fuel to vehicle.

I will describe further trekking in next page,because time is to take break for tea.Actually writing is also flow of energy.It needs energy. STAY TUNED.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb