DIVINE PEAK-LAMA LAMBHRI(3528M)


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Kullu
May 15th 2016
Published: May 15th 2016
Edit Blog Post

On 7-05-2016,when we set out our journey from kullu for trekking expedition to Lama Lambhri Peak ,we all five members were travelling in Swift car.I was driving the car and other members were enjoying discussions.Most of us were almost unknown to each other.So Ramnath ji began to give his introduction first.We were all from Lahul valley and soon we all became very close to each other.For this I give credit to my Swift car which was making our journey very enjoyful,comfortful and beautiful.Swift car is compact SUV and most powerful.My Swift is top model zxi.All facilities and features are in-built in this top model.It is spacious and luxurious too.I drive like a professional driver. I know all road map of Himachal,Ladakh,Kashmir and Jammu.
When we reached at Sairopa,the first road head village of Tirthan valley,it was 8:45AM.We performed one and half hour journey by car,but we were feeling as if we have travelled only half hour journey.We stopped here only to inquire about the space for safe car parking in the complex of wildlife Rest Housr.The chowkidar cooperated us well.He gave us safe car parking space.Meanwhile we received call from Mungla where we were to stay for nighthat there was also safe car parking facility..Then we proceeded further to Mungla where we had ordered for breakfast in Bhagwati Home Stay..When we reached here in ten minutes,the owner of home stay welcomed us.We parked the Swift car inside garrage of homestay buliding.
It is beautiful Home Stay .There are 2 family suits,2 delux suits and one big lounge.Solar geysor hot water facility.Trout fish menu. WE OCCUPIED one family suit and one delux suit.We took the delicious breakfast of gobhi prantha with fresh dahi.From Mungla we had hired one Zylo taxi to Sharchi village.
We atonce became ready to start our 2nd leg of journey.Time was running fast.We want to start trekking from Sharchi not later than 10:30 AM.It was now 9:20 AM.When we boarded on Zylo taxi,time was 9:30 AM.Driver of Zylo was also owner and was very sincere and cooperative.He was local.His name was Yashpal.His mobile was 9418583290.Yashpal told us that taxi will go upto ladt village Jamna which 2km ahead from Sharchi.It took us 45 minutes from Mungla to reach at Sharchi and we travelled 20km journey.Actually when we reach at Nalgaadi, we are to now take diversion to Sharchi village.From Nalgaadi,Sharchi is 15 km.There are about 20 loops.Road is very good.HRTC Bus is plying from Sharchi to Banjar daily.
We stopped at Sharchi only for 5 minutes to buy some refreshment items.Then driver of Zylo dropped us at last bend near Jamna village.Weather was light cloudy and dark cloudy towards Lanbhri hills.Time was now 10:30AM.
Our driver will remain at Sharchi till we returned back in the evening.So he wished us for successful trekking and returned back to Sharchi.We all checked our bags and prayed for our successful trekking.Then we started actual trekking expedition from Jamna village at 10:45 AM.All shouted loudly....Lambhri Mata ki Jai.Our Guide Mohar Singh also
Joined us here.He briefed the expedition.Total distance of trekking is 11km only..
We were all from Lahul valley. We were habitual of hill trekking from childhood.We when entered Jamna village,villagers gave us smiling welcome.I Will describe about Jamna village in next page.........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0661s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb