Palolem Beach : South Goa


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Palolem
December 29th 2010
Published: December 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post



Palolem Beach : A Distant View

Palolem Beach: Palolem Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the beach capital of India Goa and it often referred to as the ‘Tiny Bay of Goa’. The swaying palms, the soft white sand along with the gorgeous green mountains add to the holiday mood on the shore of the Arabian Sea. The beauty of the beach makes palolem the ‘Paradise Beach’. Palolem is the southernmost of Goa’s ‘developed’ beaches.



Palolem Beach : A Sunny Afternoon in winter

Take the plunge into swimming, the most relaxing water activity that can be pursed at the Palolem beach. It is safe as the sea is calm and the water is shallow. In fact water is warm and has very little surf. The water is so clean that is hard to keep away from it for long. The Sun bathing is the most favored activity of the sun starved tourists especially Europeans. The beach unlike the other beaches in Goa is very less crowded. In fact it had been amongst the virgin beaches of Goa till now.



Palolem Beach South Goa : An unexploited beauty

In case you know swimming then wait for the low tide and dive into fresh water stream that flows at the northern end of the beach to explore the tiny island. The high tides are considered unsafe and must be avoided. Dolphin cruises and fishing trips are other exciting options that you may take up. This is a good base to see the other quieter beaches further south such as Polem, located close to the Goa-Karnataka border.

Read more : http://thinkingparticle.com/articles/palolem-beach-south-goa

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb