DAY 6 - DISNEYLAND


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Lantau Island
February 1st 2010
Published: February 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

disneyland traindisneyland traindisneyland train

notice the hangers
Day 6 - 31st January 2010 - Disneyland

Our day started really badly, couldn't get any cash out of the machines. After Ratko spending a lot of time trying to sort it out, seems the ANZ stuffed up our travel card, so playing the move money around game & paying lots of fees to do it! Half our day was spent trying to get money!
Finally arrived at Disneyland at 12.30! It was a warm sunny day and it was packed!
We saw the Festival of the Lion King, The Golden Mickeys & the Grand Parade which were all wonderful. Had a couple of nice meals, well, desserts!
The fireworks were awesome, then we hit the sourvenir shops. At the beginning of the day I bought my mickey ears and wore them for all the photos, will upload them soon.
Sorry about no photos, we are just running out of day! I am doing this in the dark while shan sleeps.
It was so funny, we got off the train at Olympic station and this group of nice boys and a girl came over to Shan and said "do you remember us from Disneyland?" It turns out they worked in the restaurant we had lunch and all said they saw her walk in! She was wearing shorts!!!! About the only person in Disneyland wearing shorts! It is winter here! The asked if they could help us & we said we were looking for a taxi, they took us right to the taxi rank, of course talking to shan the whole way!
DINNER WAS DUMPLINGS IN THE ROOM AND THEY WERE REALLY NICE, FROM A LITTLE SHOP DOWN THE ROAD, IT WAS ABOUT 9.30 WHEN WE GOT BACK TO THE HOTEL & MY BACK HAD SEIZED UP, i JUST WANTED MY HOT WATER BOTTLE & TO LAY DOWN, SO THE GIRLS WENT AND GOT "TAKE AWAY".
Just noticed the caps, sorry, not changing it!
Today, we are off to Che Kung temple & MORE shopping!
Our time is going SO fast! Only one more dinner left!! Don't know what we will have tonight. We are hoping to go to the peak for the night view and the harbour light show, depends how the back holds out!
Guess I will just have to come back again, when I am fit and well! hehehehe




Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

a photo of our photoa photo of our photo
a photo of our photo

had this taken outside the castle & tinkerbell was photo shopped in, how cute
my mango sundaemy mango sundae
my mango sundae

notice the wafer


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb