Aqualuna


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
December 29th 2009
Published: January 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Had a lazy dazy day then head over to my parents to get ready to get ready. Had a lovely shower and some spaace to move also. We got a quick taxi to TST to jump on the 'Aqualuna', a really pretty dark wood with red sails junk boat. We had a drink onboard and watched the light show properly, with the music on board and being so close to the buildings on either side it really was special.
After our little cruise we jumped off and I escorted everyone to Temple street night market, (However had no money for being tour guide). The night market was in Jordan, a short walk from TST. It had a nce relaxed atmosphere and lots of little bits. We bought a new journal for our trip which is leather bound and hand made.
With my tummy grumbling we decided to eat at the food stall. All the food being brought out looked so impressive and all the meat/ sea food was fresh. I think everyone enjoyed slumming it because the food and beer was so good, if no-one else did, I did. For the sake of this blog that is all that matters!!
I left my parents in Jordan and Laura and I had about a 10 minute walk to Mongkok.
I hoped that my parents would be ok as they had been fairly troublesome so far, but I had to let them do their own thing. Their comes a point where you just have to let them spread their wings and find their own way, and hope that all will be ok!! All those children out there will understand!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb