Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
December 27th 2009
Published: January 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Got up late; with no window who knows the time or weather!! We were both pretty hungover but forced myself out. We met with Tony and had some dinner in Cafe de Corale; pork, duck and Rice. Then we head to TST to find somewhere for New Years Eve. We gave up after a while and instead got the Star Ferry to Hong Kong Island. The ferry was really cool, the water was very choppy which made the ride more interesting, Laura and Tony were a bit scared though! On arrival at 'Central' we took a walk to Lan Kwai Fok which is the party place (never seen so many white people in one place since USA), Tony showed us around. We had a few beers and had a chat, weather was a bit miserable but good all the same.
We had some late night grub at 'Asijen' a cool Japanese noodle house, food was good and Hong Kong was a nice change just actually knowing what you were eating. We got the mtr back to Kowloon where Tony left us and we head on the Hung hom to pop and see my parents and have some wine and see what they had done.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.063s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb