Adoption Entry # 7


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 9th 2011
Published: March 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today is the big day! We are flying to Jinan, Shangdong province to meet our little Miss Teagan! Filled with excitement and anticipation the flight seemed forever. Once reaching Jinan, we drove through the crazy city to our hotel. During that drive, we learned that it was apparently okay to drive on the sidewalks as our van driver did just that! Go figure.

Checked into the hotel, we had time to rest a bit before meeting our little girl. At approximately 4 PM there was a knock on our door and low and behold this little bombshell waltzed into our lives. Teagan came right to us. She greeted us with " nihao Mama and Baba!" It was like she was already part of our family! Truly, a gift from God!

Advertisement



9th March 2011

Blessed
Tori and I were just reading everything and we both got so tearing eyed we are so happy for you that really is a gift from God! We miss you all and can't wait to meet Teagan!!! Love you guys!
11th March 2011

God inspiring
It was simply God inspiring to hear of your first meeting with Teagan. It made us choke up while reading your words of "Mama and Baba" God is so good. It is a miracle, as He brings your family together. We are excited for you all and can't wait to meet your new daughter. You are in our prayers. Can't wait to see your pictures.
11th March 2011

I read this with tears in my eyes, a smile on my face, and gratefulness in my heart to God for blessing your family with Teagan...and for blessing Teagan with her new family! Please post some pictures if you can! Love and blessings to each of you!
13th March 2011

Praying for you!!!
So great to get your updates. Sounds like you are having a wonderful trip and just can't wait to meet Teagan. She sounds like a Willson alright. Miss you and look forward to seeing you soon. You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Love and hugs to you all! Can't wait to hear about the train. :)

Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0195s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb